vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008
time:10:58 PM
Hey you. My dad is nagging for me to sleep now. Sometimes I really wish that he was just overseas again or smth, tsk! Haha nvm. I just whined and he walked away. Hehe :D

So had Malay common test today. Had to write a surat (letter) and for some weird reason they gave us a 'B' syllabus paper lol. We told Ms Wong and she went to check it out but in the end she said we were given the correct paper. We just had to write it 80 words long. It was really easy so I hope I actually do well for this cause if I don't, I really suck hahaha.

There was a relief teacher for History aft that. Apparently he's stayed in Germany for quite a few years and he used to teach German there so it was really cool hearing his stories and stuff. I asked him to teach us German too. He thought us how to say 'I love you'. Which is 'Ich liebe dich' haha. Hard to pronounce seyh.

Rushed home aft sch with Pei Pei and she came over for a while. And I was so unwilling to go for Mindchamps. Its just not as fun as it was bfr for me. I used to love going for classes every Sunday but oh well.

Mindchamps today was more fun though. Met this other girl today too. I saw her at EmpowerU bfr. If you're not lazy, you can search it up. Well, if you actually wanna know what that is haha. So yesss, did many small activities which were pretty fun. And I feel so dumb right now because I still cannot rmb the names of both of the girls I stick with during Mindchamps. Ahh dammit haha.

I am now off to do my stupid tuition hmwk or I may have to stay back for a longer session with Ben tmr. Hahaha byeee. *Waves both hands enthusiastically while jumping up and down*


comment? / top