vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008
time:5:55 PM
HI! I saw her in the morn today anddddd I was not affected by it at all! Yaaaay for me. I am very happy abt this, mwahahaha. I wish you guys all the best alright, last long. (:

So I had Physics common test today. I'd say its passable haha. I got in trouble during math lesson aft that. I fell asleep, as usual. And Mrs Han was really pissed and shit but I was so irritated as well so I was very rude to her. Sooo then she called my mom and told Ms Wong abt it, gawdddd. My mom texted me during recess to call her and well she was cool abt it, yay. She just told me to learn to respect my teachers no matter how boring they are lol.

Paired up with Mao for our Drama scripted piece which we have to perform in a week or 2 from now. So wthhh man haha. Stress stress stress.

Aft sch went for lunch at the coffee shop somewhat opp the sch and slacked in the canteen with the girls, singing our lungs out. Hahaha it was really fun. I love you my honeys. (:

c-c-c-cinammon lips and candy kisses on my tongue.


comment? / top