vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, August 17, 2008
time:6:51 PM
I GOT SOUL BUT IM NOT A SOLDIER ~ !

Haha okay anw. I slept until 4pm plus today. Practiced trying to do my drama piece and it is apparently very hard to act it out in mellow drama cause it seems so exagerated and fake haha. But im gonna continue trying later. The test is supposed to be this Thursday :O

I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know you know, no you don't you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand

Ohh, my new blog song is by Ok go. C-c-c-cinammon lips. I think its a real cute song hehehe. I am very bored right now. I was recording myself singing just now lol. Crush by David Archuleta is supeer nice. I love the lyrics. Thanks Jaz for sending the song to meeee. Hahahahahaaaaaa.

Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung up on your wall for the world to see
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Reminds us all of what we used to be

Confess to me every secret moment
Every stolen promise you believed
Confess to me all the lies between us
All the lies between you and me

Maybe we could play a game like guess what this song is? Lol. Okay thats lame.

He's fought and he's fallen
He's on his knees before he's on his feet
A sinister romantic
Oh, he's about to be and she's about to see

I know that one day, i'll be something more than love.


comment? / top