vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008
time:9:15 PM
I was somehow very tired in the morning and it was very cold in the bus. Brrrr. I was falling asleep in almost every lesson in sch but I managed to stay awake, my eyes were half opened though. Or half closed, whatever haha.

EOY's start on the 26th of Sept :O I think I will ban myself from the com aft the one week hol so I can revise and stuff. I hope I can pull that off hahaaaa.

I ate this mushy looking rice thing that my mom cooked for lunch. It was rice but it looked like mashed potato or smth haha. It still tasted nice somehow, despite the 'eeew' appearance. I had tuition aft that. Yes, today was an ordinary day.

P.S. I will post up pics tmr. I think. :D

This was my fate, giving in
To your lips and to your eyes.



comment? / top