vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, August 7, 2008
time:11:07 PM
Laura Lim Minn! I seriously hope you're alright. Too bad I had to find out abt your small accident while I was having Mindchamp lessons and I couldn't be more informed abt it. Take care of yourself and don't be too careless anymore okay, pleaseee? I love you girl with big boobs :D Hahaha.

Chem common test today. It went well except for the dot and cross diagram thingy which I totally forgot how to do. Dammit haha. And can I please quit my job as monitress, its so frustrating. Gaaah.

Had to rush home and leave for tution straight after. I feel more prepared for the Math common test now, yes! Haha. Thennn straight aft that I had to rush off for Mindchamps class. Omggg how tiring. Had a few small activities again. Pretty fun thanks to the girls, Reimi and Sherri. (Yes! I rmbed their names haha.) Tmr will finally be the last lesson. But this time its from 6pm -10pm and we have to do a presentation in front of everyone's parents. Dammit urghhh. Its gonna be another long day tmr.

I have to go to sch tmr too. Its either that or I don't go out aftwards. So yeah, i'd rather go to sch and be able to go out aft. Sigh im so lazy.

I love everything about you that hurts
So let me see your moves
Let me see your moves
Lips pressed close to mine
True blues


comment? / top