vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, August 16, 2008
time:11:46 PM
TODAY:

:O I managed to get my brother to wear this! Hahaha. I used crunched up newspaper for boobs.
He seemed too flat-chested haha.
Ohh and he wore this too. (the dress is quite ugly though)

DERICK!
At Burger King, Bugis.




The moon looked pretty.

Aft CTI concert.
*screams!*
I just really think they're cuteee. (:
Hehehe.
Laura, I love her voice. Its awesome-o.
CHENNY!

CREDITS TO WEIJIE FOR ALL CTI PICS!
:D


comment? / top