vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008
time:11:05 PM
So here's some marks i've gotten back:

Math - 9/30 _I_
History - 13/25 _I_
Malay - 9.5/20 _I_
Physics - 19/30 :D

I mentioned 2 of em bfr I think haha nvm. I am seriously doing horribly for all of my subjects. I guess its cause I was too lazy to bother hehe. Oh well, my loss. So I better work hard for EOY exams!

Had some cyber thing for assembly today. I think it was cause some teacher found out about the 'Mong Keng sucks' friendster profile or smth(?) Well im just glad I didn't join it. I feel safeee. (:

Headed to Macs for lunch aft remedial. The girls were alr there. Later, Hung, Shao and Weijie joined us. Yay! Haha. Headed to Shao's place aftwards and slacked around and stuff. It was pretty fun. I am now wondering whether I have any hmwk to complete hahaaaa.

I was just at apple.com and there are a few really good movies coming out seyh. Like Twilight, Mirrors, 8 Miles High, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Ballet Shoes, Madagascar 2, Disaster Movie and Sexdrive. Hahaha yeaah. Ohh and Harry Potter as well. The trailer looks pretty cool. I think its the 6th movie, if im not wrong. But im definitely gonna watch Twilight, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and Sexdrive though! They all seem awesomeeeeeee. Lol.

Visit http://www.apple.com/trailers/ for more information on these movies.
Thank you. :D

Okay Veron, you are so lame.
BYE!


comment? / top