vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, August 16, 2008
time:11:47 PM
So the pics below kind of show you what i've been doing and stuff haha. Its been a pretty long Friday and Sat for me but it was superbly fun as well. (:

I was kind of cheery and high on Friday because common tests were over so I was pretty much acting like an idiot hahaha. But its fun acting like an idiot sometimes! Haha. Went to meet Jaz at Bugis aft getting ready and stuff. Walked around Haji and we were a bit kan-chiong due to our carelessness haha. Jaz left her hp in a shop lol. But we got it back just fine. Slacked around at Going Om, watching vids on youtube. Search up Nigahiga, supeeer hilarious lol. 5 was being very weird too but it was funny. Headed to Jaz's place aft to sleepover. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ~

Had tuition at 10am the next day but I made it on time. Actually I came early haha. I was damn sleepy though. I couldn't absorb much info, tsk!

Rushed home to get ready to meet the girls aft that. I came late for the concert but managed to find DBS auditorium with some help. The concert was okay. Nothing that brilliant to me but they are really awesome ppl anw. (:

Headed to Lau Pa Sat with Jaz aft the concert to eat dinner and slowly walked our way to Bugis. Ohh, we had Siput Sedut at Lau Pa Sat and I totally have no idea how to eat those bloody snail things and neither did Jaz. So we kind of embarrassed ourselves eating it hahaha. But nvm! Its all for the fun of trying.

We met Derick at Burger King and just sat there and talked for a while. Headed home soon after. I am very sleeepy now.

Btw, there was this bangla that kept calling me aft he got the wrong number. He kept asking me for my particulars and stuff. Like whr I live, all that shit hahaha. Weird man. BUT of course I did not give him any info! He only knows my nickname, Veron. Aft 5 called him, he only called me once today. Ytd, he missed called me like 6 or 7 times. What the effff man hahaha. Thanks 5!

The world may crumble down tonight.


comment? / top