vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, August 30, 2008
time:8:18 PM
Teacher's Day Performance Vids are currently being uploaded! They shld be up by 11pm latest. I'll post em up here once they're done.

So HAPPY TEACHER's DAY to all teachers ytd. The only dumb thing abt sch ytd was that we had ACES day by walking around the sch. That was really just idiotic and a waste of time haha. The performances were pretty good I guess. My fave performances were Random Play's and Rachel, Shawn and Lenny's :D

Headed to Prata House for lunch with Wejie, Jaz, Dee, Fiona and Royson. Then off to Bishan Park to film the History Project. Thanks Jaz for helping us with a certain scene :D Our film was on Hitler haha. It was very embarrassing acting in public but well it was fun! I enjoyed myself.

Fiona came over aftwards and watched GG while I got ready to meet Jaz. I was seriously very anxious about what to wear ytd for some reason so I took forever to get ready haha. Thanks Sim, for the help haha.

Met Jaz and Derick at City Hall mrt. Derick's home baked cookies were delicious! Haha. Walked over to Esplanade and met Haziq and Dan there. Baybeats 08 was awesome. I really enjoyed the performance by Vertical Rush. Went home near midnight and I felt lucky that the buses were still operating. Reached home at around 12.21am and passed out on my bed aft taking a shower.

And gaaaah I had tuition in the morn at 9.30am haha. Aft tuition, I went home and fell asleep all over again. I woke up not to long ago. Ohh and my dad's home again, yay! :D

Replaceable.


comment? / top