vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008
time:9:06 PM
Dear blog,

Today was an okay day. I had school and then went home straight after. I showered and changed and went to make my I.C. with my dearest mother. After that, I bought 3 new tops and we went to eat at Golden Mile. The Thai food there was really nice. I miss Thai food. I went home straight after and recorded myself singing. I sounded quite horrible at first but I started to sound okay after a while. Wow. What an interesting day.

P.S. I feel very lethargic. Read this post with no emotion. Haha.

Love,
Veronique.




comment? / top