vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, September 1, 2008
time:10:31 PM
Haha Weewee's hands are to small! (Yes, I now call Weijie, Weewee. Lol.) At Vivo.


And at Little India.
:O Jaz was eating with her hands hahaha. But she was like doing it in such a funny manner. Hahaaaa. I love you babes! :D

Hahaha Weewee and her 'Po-Kehh!' above. Po-keh is the name of the chicken lol. I think the vids are completely hilarious somehow hahaha. Those are taken by my phone cam btw.

I love you big big world.



comment? / top