vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, September 20, 2008
time:5:49 PM
I have decided to blog if I have studied for the day, hehe. And so I studied today because I had tuition. It was very helpful. I can now do Redox very easily. I just wonder whether its really coming out for the exams. Hmmm.

Zak asked me out with a few other friends but my conscience told me to stay home and study. I have been trying to do that, really. I layed down all the books in front of me and decided to do some Chem. Somehow, I slowly escaped into dreamland instead. I thought about meeting Edward Cullen. Lol. Im being such an idiot!

Ohh, I found this just now while looking for some notes. It's a song someone wrote for me a long time ago...

V1:
Wrote this while I was down in bed
Just thinking of the things we had
I've always had so much to say to you
Dear Veronique baby, this song, yeah this ones for you

Pre-chorus:
I'll write you songs that we can sing and dance to
I'd write it all even if I didn't have to

Chorus:
Im looking to the sky to count the stars
I wonder if you see them where you are
Looked into your eyes and fell in love
If you miss me, just you look above
And you'll know that i'll be there
Cause these words were never easier for me to say
That im in love with you
So won't you just take this to heart
We're perfect girl, there's no way we'll be apart

V2:
So why don't you stick around and just stay close
Then we can speak of things that we love the most
You said, "Play me a song, it's been too long since
I've heard you sing"
No I won't deny you
If you ask, I'd do anything

Chorus

V3/Bridge:
I could never spend a day from you
Just hold my hand, I know we'll get through
One day i'll make you proud
And sing that im gonna marry you

Chorus

Ending bridge:
You're all that i'll ever have
You're all that i'll ever need
You're everything to me
My sweet dear Veronique

Love, the girl who dreams of flying.



comment? / top