vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, September 4, 2008
time:10:20 PM
I overslept today! So I missed Math remedial. Haha. I don't know whether I should feel happy or sad about that. Ahh whatever haha.

Met Laura, Hung and Kent at Amk library. I really studied a bit. But I gave up after trying to do a few math questions. Later Rina, Sheila and some others came. After trying to study some more, we went to have lunch at KFC. Thanks Hung, I owe you $4. I keep forgetting to take my allowance from my parents! Bloody hell haha. Went to Laura's aft that and took some stupid vids which are being uploaded to youtube right now for the world to see. Hahaaa.

Then I went homeeee. Tmr im meeting up with Weijie, Mao and Qi En for Drama then maybe gonna work for some extra cash with my brother and Carol.

I still haven't shown my parents my report slip. Shitzxzxzxz. Lol that is the first time I have typed like that with the, 'zxzxz' thingys. Haha. Okay shut up, Veron.

*kiss*


comment? / top