vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, September 28, 2008
time:4:02 PM
I reached home at 2am plus yesterday, exhausted. Apologised to my dad and half-explained what happened. It was a really fucked up night to celebrate 3 Birthdays. The most dramatic and whacked night I have ever experienced in my whole 15 years of life haha. Maybe it'll always be the most whacked and dramatic. I really hope so.

And no I am not telling you what happened. I just hope that everyone that was erhh...insane last night is fine and I apologise to everyone that was sane last night. Yeah I think that covers what I wanna say about last night. Sigh.

So Happy Birthday to Sera, Yu Sheng! The 2 other Birthday girl's day is this Tuesday. Whooo~! Haha.

Kay so now im off. Social Studies tomorrow. Ugh, sheesh.



comment? / top