vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, September 21, 2008
time:9:29 PM
I studied again today! Haha. I went to Ben's place to study for about 3 hours then I headed to Fiona's. Took our time with doing hmwk and stuff. I just have the last half of my drama lighting essay to complete. So I feel pretty satisfied with myself. I hope I continue doing this. I may actually get pretty good marks for my EOY's. Wow, haha.

I still can't wait till aft exams though. Im gonna have as much fun as I can bfr sinking into the fact that I have to begin preparing for 'O' levels. Ugh.

One day, I will travel to Forks! It'll be so awesomely cool. Me and Laura were dreaming about it ytd night haha. I was looking at some pics of it too. The rainforest there is really beautiful. Hmmm if only...

*Kiss*













Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down.


comment? / top