vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, September 6, 2008
time:12:05 AM
IM FINALLY 15!

Yay (: I wanna say thank you to Weijie, Fiona, Haikal, Jaz, Laura, Adam, Sharen, Azrie and Hung for wishing me a happy birthday somewhat on the stroke of midnight. Love you guys :D

But anw, yesterday (or a few mins ago) was fun. Went to Weijie's to practice for Drama EOY's. Ended up spending the whole day at her place and just hanging out. It was really funnn! Had lunch at Semb and dinner at Casuarina's. I also bought this japanese comic thingy, you know the ones they translate to English. I will buy one once every month or so, I think. Haha.

Okay well I can't wait to be happy for the rest of today. Bye world.

If only...


comment? / top