vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, September 1, 2008
time:8:51 PM
Well today was a very weird day for me haha. Seriously.

Went to Semb in the morn for breakfast with Weijie, Qi En and Mao. That bloody Mao came late. Tsk! But nvm haha. Headed to Chen's place aftwards to practice for drama EOY's. Then all of a sudden I received a very weird and shocking text msg. I was like totally stunned for a few seconds and I couldn't help but laugh aft realizing that what I was seeing was actually happening. So yeaaah haha.

Left for Yishun aft that to do smth that seemed important. But im still glad that I went anw.

Took 855 to Vivo from there. Freaking long bus journey seyh. Met Jaz and ate and walked and went to Little India and ate again and walked. Ahhhh omg i've been eating waaay too much haha. But who cares. I am enjoying my life! Hahaha shit. And the first thing someone told me aft not seeing me for a long time was that I had gained weight. Bloody hell haha.

Pics will be up later.
Love, the girl who was pleasantly surprised.


comment? / top