vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, October 4, 2008
time:12:32 PM
Hello there. My mom wants to go visiting again. Im gonna be so bored and fake. Oh well.  At least I'll get some duit raya and stuff haha.

Yesterday, hung out with Weijie, Jaz and Roy at Weijie's place again. Watched Blades of Glory. Haha that movie is so freaking stupid in a sort of funny way. Talked, you-tubed, cam-whored. Well, it was just really fun. :D

My Physics paper was okay. I just forgot one formula! Ugh. But nvm, I think I should be able to pass. At least I hope so haha.

Jaz is joining me for tuition tmr~! Yay.

P.S. Im thinking about you right now. ;)




comment? / top