vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008
time:6:52 PM
Hey I just got home. Had lunch/dinner with my mom, picked up specs and went to buy new shoes at Bugis then went home. It was pretty boring. She didn't let me go and meet *Dan, Zak they all. Tsk. I feel annoyed.

Ohh! I cut my fringe. Haha. I forgot to mention that. My brother didn't notice the difference but I think I look weird. Well I'll see what my babes think soon.




(Pics from yesterday taken from *Dan's blog.)


comment? / top