vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, October 23, 2008
time:5:29 PM
Hi, you suck! (Hehe.)

Today was pretty boring in school. It was only from 8am - 11.15am. The only reason I came was to return my report book. Sheesh. I could have stayed at home and slept longeeeer.

Headed to Velocity after school to get something with Weijie and Khai. Headed to TCC - The Coffee Connoiseur or smth - after that and Khai left for his rugby match. Ohh and thanks again, Khai! :D

Slacked around with Weijie and decided to get my mom's bday prezzie since her bday is coming soon. I had a lot of funnnn. I love you, Chen Weijieeeee! Hehehe.

My mind is suddenly blank. Lol, byeeee!

P.S. Weijie and I had a conversation about ants. (Hahaha, what the shit.)

8 days.




comment? / top