vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, October 9, 2008
time:12:24 AM
I just got home. It's almost 30 mins pass midnight. I don't know if my parents are out or sleeping. It doesn't really matter though. I'm just lucky I brought the key with me.

Had Eng Oral. It was good for me, I guess. Very easy. I somehow had a lot to talk about haha. The teacher kept interrupting me though. Tsk.

Went to Far East after Oral to buy new shoes. I found a pair that I really liked. But I bought the wrong size. I'm a freaking idiot! Ugh, I feel very annoyed.

Went to Vivo and met up with Weijie, Laura etc. Had Carls Jr. for dinner and Jaz joined us a bit later. I wanted to watch Eagle Eye so me and Jaz decided to go to Cathay to catch it. Slacked at Starbucks while waiting for the movie to start.

Eagle Eye was really awesome. It is a MUST WATCH. One of the best action movies i've watched in a long time. So go and watch it! Hah.

Please tag if my posts are getting boring. Cause I think my posts have way too much descriptions about exactly what I did... Ahh whatever.

I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I am completely messed up. 

Oh no.




comment? / top