vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, October 24, 2008
time:10:10 PM
I think the school shouldn't bother to give malay or D&T lessons. They're so freaking useless cause all I did was sleep through out each lesson. Haha. Math and Chem were very useful lessons though. I like Chem! Heh.

Spent the day with lovely Weijie todaaaay! We wanted to catch a movie but there wasn't anything to watch. I was considering HSM3 but Weijie was gonna catch it tonight with her sis. So decided to give watching a movie a miss.

Bought a 'License To Kiss' card for my brother. I am very sure he will use it, hahaha.

Went to Nebo to chill. Played Headbanzz, Snakes and Ladders and Boggle. Headbanzz was fun for a while. It's not that fun playing board games with only 2 ppl you see. I wouldn't mind going back to Nebo again though, it's a pretty cool place.

They're a quite a few pics that Weijie took but I haven't received them. Even if I did though, I'd be too lazy to upload em. So yeaaaah. Haha.

Baby, it's so empty here without you.

7 more days.



Okay, so I decided to upload one pic cause I think it is so ironic and funny. I got the freaking 'I am a Hamburger' card. Hahaha lmao. And btw, that's the Headbanzz game. You're supposed to guess what you are, which is the card on your head by asking questions. 

Hah, ciao. (:


comment? / top