vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, October 19, 2008
time:8:22 PM
I woke up at 2.30pm today. Haha and I still wanted to go back to sleep.

Cooked myself maggie mee and used the com the whole day after that. Just looking up on some new music and stuff. There's nth to do on Sundays for me, seriously. I should have gone to do some exercise or smth. Haha I just thought of that. K I'll do that next week! Lol.

I can't believe I still have to go to school still. *whines. I have Drama CCA tmr too. Ahh I'm so lazy to go. I don't like Drama anymore cause of the Sec1's. They annoy the hell out of me. Gawddd. And there are so many of them. *shudders.

Ohh and you guys should listen to the piano piece, 'Merry Christmas, Mr.Lawrence'. It's damn good! Jaz! You better play it for me one day k. Haha.

And that reminds me, I still haven't uploaded the vids of me and Jaz. Also the one with Jing inside. I'm just too lazy ah haha. Forgive me, please? *puppy dog eyes.

I'm sorry I keep crapping away here. It's just that I have nth better to do. Maybe I should go and shower. I feel supeeeer sticky. I haven't showered the whole day. Haha, I know, disgusting! But I'm sure that some of you reading this(if you're even bothered) are lazy to shower sometimes too. Right?!?! Haha, don't deny it.

Okokay. I will go shower now.

Song of the day: Flo Rida ft Will.I.Am & Fergie - In The Ayer




comment? / top