vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008
time:8:29 PM
Poem poem poem poem,
I just happened to be in the mood to write. 
(Which is normally a bad thing, kind of.)

Sometimes I fall way too easily
Hoping that you'd catch me when I do
I trust people way more than I should
And soon it'll all come crashing down on me
But there's only so much I can do
Why won't fairy tales ever come true? 

...

You're my new inspiration
The cause of my heart to flutter 
And mend it's broken pieces
But what if you're my new insecurity?
The reason I'd been avoiding relationships so terribly
But what if you're worth the risk?
My dream and my fantasy
And though I'm scared, nervous and reckless
I'd take the risk no matter what the tragedy
Because you're my only remedy.

...

Maybe I'm an idiot
A fool for love
Are these the symptoms of a broken heart?

...

Love, the girl who is completely lost and hopeless.



comment? / top