vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008
time:12:01 PM
*yawns* I just got back from Jazreel's and I am feeling very sleepy still. I didn't sleep too late at her place though. I had to come home early cause I gotta pick up my newly made specs since someone stepped on mine and broke it -.- Haha...

Yesterday(Tuesday), had some interclass games and stuff. Played volleyball. I really suck at it, I think I totally embarrassed myself. Haha. Had some concert by NoiseSingapore after that. The guys Jack & Rai were really awesome. I bought their CD and they signed it for me, heh. (:

Headed to Sentosa after going home to change and stuff. I had a lot of fun! Took a few pics but I need to get em from Zak and Olio again. 

Then after that I obviously went to Jazreeeeeel's~!

Hmmm, I feel hungry now. Haha bye.









(Some pics from last Friday.)


comment? / top