vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, November 13, 2008
time:10:10 PM
Had Drama meeting again today. I was so lazy to get up. I was so sleepy. I really have to sleep earlier. Ughhhh.

Did colouring, painting etc. I was really exhausted after that. Who knew colouring could be so tiring? Lol. And I didn't go shopping with Weijie in the end. We were both too tired. 

Went home and played PS2. Omg, im such a faggot. Hahaaa ._.

And thanks Lionel, for listening to me yesterday! I really appreciate it.

Love, Veroniqueeee :D

(Weijieeee! Send me pics asap okaaay! Love you!)




comment? / top