vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
time:10:48 PM
Had tuition again today at 9:30am. I was so lazy to wake up. (As usual) Met Jaz and walked to Ben's place. Tuition ended pretty fast today. So yay, haha.

Jaz came to my place and soon after Roy came over too. Watched tv, ate, youtube, slack, watch my vids, slack and then we headed for a movie at Shaw Plaza.

Couldn't buy tics for Body of Lies so we bought Madagascar 2 tics instead and tried to sneak into the theatre playing Body of Lies but the stupid uncle caught us. Haha damn it. So I watched Madagascar 2 three times in a row. (Like wtf ahhh) But I still don't mind just a very very very little bit. 

Had Macs after cause I was very hungry. I was such a clutz. First I dropped Jaz's corn cup thing and then I dropped my tray off the table. Plus, I had probs at the counter with my order. -.- I was very annoyed. But its okay! 

(Sometimes I think im way too positive)

Jazreel Lim! Take care on your trip to Hong Kong and have fun okay! Love you! *kiss

I love The Killers.

Bye.




comment? / top