vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008
time:11:43 PM
I woke up at around 2pm today and I was still so tired. I got out of my bed anw and waited for my Dad to be done in his room cause I had to use the toilet in his room to shower (the toilet in my parents room has no door) Apparently the shower hose thing in the toilet I normally used is spoiled. -.-

Ate and left to meet baby, Zak, Naufal and Zul. They were apparently under the mrt tracks in between Amk and Bishan, skating. Met Izah aft that and they had dinner at Banquet. Hung around and went home.

I have tuition tmr at 1030am and Jaz won't be going with me cause she's in Hong Kong :( 

Some pics up on next post.


comment? / top