vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, November 16, 2008
time:9:54 PM
JAZZZZZ :D
(Hehehehe.)

My mom actually didn't want me to go out today cause I'm out almost every other day but I was like totally bugging her cause I wanted to by a new bikini and a prezzie for tmr. And soooo she let me out! Hehe.

Sorry I didn't join you guys, Lionel and Marc. I could go out in the end but I had to get some things done. Next time k!

So me and Jaz went shopping for all the stuff we wanted and we were both very happy today! Haha. Roy was obviously very bored though, any guy would be. So sorry about that! Lol.

Shop
Walk
Shop
Sat/Rest/Snack
Walk
Sat/Rest (for a very long time)

I am very tired now haha. I hope tmr will be fun!

Love, Veronique. (:




comment? / top