vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, November 24, 2008
time:9:24 PM
My brother is leaving for Penang tmr for some Hockey tournament trip or smth. I think I might actually miss him. The house would be more quiet without him. But I could use some peace and quiet at home for a while haha. 

Had tuition today with Jazzzz. Ben gave us Math hmwk. Tsk. Im so lazy to do it but I really shld and the next lesson is tmr. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Aft that headed to Semb for lunch with Jaz and met Weijie. Then we went to Weijie's to sort of study. Weijie and I read through The Crucible together, our drama script thing for O's. Why must we have a national exam when we're only 16?! -.- Ugh.

Okay, I must do Math now. Freeeeeak.

(Weijieeee send me the pics soon k! Love you :D)



comment? / top