vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, November 21, 2008
time:1:30 AM
So it's like 1:30am in the morn and I have nth to do and im so tired (well, I really shld be) and yet I don't wanna go to sleep. I think there might be smth mentally wrong with me in a sense. I don't want any comments from anyone on that statement. Haha. -.-

I really wonder what I'll be doing with my life in the future when im like 20 years old or so. Cause I mean, im still not sure about what I wanna do now so I could really be doing anything. Wow. Haha. 

It'd be so cool if I could travel through space one day and walk/float on the moon. Im so sure it would be one of the most amazing experiences in my life. But somehow, I don't think it'll happen. :/

What if I became an Archaeologist? That'd be really interesting. I love history. But I really wanna know more about Egypt. I am somehow drawn to Egypt. I've always wanted to got there! The Pyramids just seem so freakin' cool.

I'm sorry, im beginning to ramble a lot. Haha. By reading this though, you will learn more about me! Whether you want to or not. Heh.

I still wonder sometimes if you really love me..? Hmmm. Do you even read my blog? Haha. Okay, I feel so dumb now. -.-

Tuition is starting soon. Bleh.

Did I mention im going to Phuket, Thailand on the 13 of Dec. Ugh. I AM GOING TO THAILAND AGAIN. I have been going to that country for almost every single year of my LIFE. My parents seriously need some creativity man. At least, this time, I won't be going for one whole month but i'll only be gone for about 13 days(?) 

Yes, I used to go to some deserted island in Thailand that only manages to generate electricity at around 7pm at night using a generator with no phone connection or whatever for a whole month. I honestly don't mind the whole 'away from civilization' thing but I get so so so bored. I only have my brother and parents company and all you can do there is walk, swim and eat. From time to time we do go fishing though. 

I was so bored there, I killed Sea Urchins (black ball thing with poisonous spikes) using long rocks or smth, split them into half and fed them to fishes while snorkeling. I used to play with this Puffer Fish too. I named it Puffy. Lol. I used to go search for it everyday and find ways to make it blow up and chase it all over the place. Hahaha.

Okay, so I found ways to entertain myself but it was still boring as hell. The food was good though. Mmmmm... Haha.

Wow, very long post. Hahahaha. It's not like most of you actually read the whole thing anw. Btw my fave island in Thailand will always be 'Koh Lipei' though. I forgot how to spell it! Koh in Thai means island. Pla means fish. Haha k, I won't start translating Thai words here. I am a 1/4 Thai you know. Hehe.

I will end hereeeeeeeee!




comment? / top