vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, November 14, 2008
time:9:40 PM
Watched Madagascar 2 today with Zak, Nadiah, Eddy, Eileen and Joel. The movie was hilarious! I really really really enjoyed it. I wanna watch it again! Hahahaaaaaaaaa.

Went to Jaz's after. Her rashes are getting better! Hopefully it'll be all gone by the time we're heading to Sentosa. (:

So Jaz went to meet her babyyyy (hehehe) and I went to meet Olivia so we could head to the airport. Eddy's gg off to Germany and won't be back until next year! That's a freakin' long time. But I also wouldn't mind gg to Germany for that long haha. Well I hope he has a safe flight!

Wanted to hang out somewhere after but there was nth to do so we headed home.

I never thought I'd be crying again so soon.









comment? / top