vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, November 9, 2008
time:9:58 PM
Yesterday I slept at 3am cause I didn't feel like sleeping at first and then I ended up playing a couple of msn games with Andy. -_- Lol. I have no life.

And at freakin' 9 plus in the morn, I got a wake up call from Jing so I could help her call Laura. Freaaaaaak. (But its okay Jing, I still love you very very much! Heh.) Ohh and Happy 8 months with Ming Yang, babe. :D

Thennnnn,
-Mom's bday lunch.
-Bought some new clothes!
-Watched Quantum of Solace with family.
-Played PS2.
-Watched HSM3 (again!) cause my brother hasn't watched it.

And now I am here using the com. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy~!

I am so sleepy and I think im coming down with a flu but I still wanna play PS2 again. Lol. The game is very power okay! (I know I've alr mentioned that.)

Love, the girl that adores the hamster - Rhino - in the movie Bolt!




comment? / top