vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, November 22, 2008
time:1:56 PM
Yesterday I woke up at like 3pm. Haha. And when I did wake up, I was still kinda tired. So that's just a bit weird in a sense... 

Anw! I just hung around at home for a while and me and D were both really bored so we decided to meet up and head over to Zak's.

Zak made a huge mess in his kitchen. He was trying to make this orange milkshake thing and it was the first time he was using a blender. So once the milkshake was done, he tried to lift up the blender so he could pour the drinks out but he ended up unscrewing the whole thing and the whole kitchen ended up orangey and sticky. Hahaha! (Okay, it may sound stupid in words but you should have seen the look on his face when the blender started leaking! Hahahahaha.)

I'll be heading to town soon. Meeting D, Zak, Izah, Olio, maybe Nadiah and a friend of Izah's. (:


Credits to pic above to Zak!

Heh. <3


comment? / top