vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, December 26, 2008
time:8:26 PM
Ello.

Reached home at around 11.30pm ytd. I was really happy to be back home. I had Drama this morning though. How annoying can it be to have to go to sch the next day when you've just gotten back from another country. But whatever cause Drama today was pretty fun and not boring at all. Revised the script for O's and acted out a few scenes. Ahh, I still can't believe that O's are next year. *shudders

I'll be uploading some pics from Phuket soon. Though there's really nth much.

Ciao. 

(love)


comment? / top