vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, December 8, 2008
time:11:46 PM
Had tuition at 9am today. And Ben gave us like 28pgs of Math hmwk. There's also a Math test on Weds during tuition. Its like really omfg mann. I feel like im drowning in Math. *whines

So anw after that Jaz just hung out at my place for a while and soon after that I went to meet Cleon at The Cathay. It was so good to see him again! 

We caught the movie City of Ember, its really long-winded but it makes you think a lot about what's gonna happen to mankind in the future and stuff. I found it really smart and interesting too. (My teeth couldn't stop chattering aft/during the movie cause I was soo cold, lol)

Headed to the Botanical Gardens from there. Fed the Swans and looked at flowers and stuff. After a while there was nothing to do there especially cause it just rained and we couldn't sit down so we headed to the Esplanade instead.

I saw my aunty and a few of my cousins there, my cousin(s) were part of some kid talent thingy. So we decided to watch it and a lot of them are like super good. I felt so sad cause all those 9-11 year old kids could sing a million times better than I ever could haha.

Headed home after that. Aww and I won't be seeing Cleon again until next year :( I'll miss youuuu!

I have pics of swans and a badly taken pic of a flower haha. Maybe I'll post em up tmr.


(...)


comment? / top