vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, December 21, 2008
time:4:23 PM
I am very very very bored. -.-

Last Tues my family and I went for this ATV thing which I alr did last year but anw, during the thing my dad's foot got run over by the wheel of one of the ATV things so it got all swollen and shit and he couldn't walk. And so, for the next couple of days (till today) we mostly stayed in the hotel room and watched tv. Haha wth right. Then my bro got a ear infection and fever and the next day I got a fever. It was just dumb, seriously.

Coming back to Singapore Thursday night, yayyy!

I was so hoping for a boat trip to go fishing and snorkelling like we do every year and just spend the whole day out visiting diff islands but we can't cause of my dad's freaking foot. *curses

This is it for now.

Love, Veroniqueeeeeeeeeee~


comment? / top