vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, December 1, 2008
time:3:41 PM
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

I am very annoyed I tell you! Like extremely, to the max!!!! I might even be angry and people who know me well know that I hardly ever get angry!!! WTFFFFFFF! -.-.-.-.-.-

Okay, I should chill. I really need to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! But my parents are home damn it.

(And I really miss you, not you, YOU! I bet he won't know its him)

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bye.

Im going insane, I think.




comment? / top