vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, December 7, 2008
time:7:16 PM
Yesterday I went out with Zak, Nad, Shyam and Aaron K. Shyam and Aaron came real late so me, Zak and Nad when to eat first and stuff. After Shyam and Aaron came went to Haji for Sheesha. Nad left soon after so I just hung out with the guys. It was pretty fun. (:

Reached home around 11pm and called Lionel at around midnight and talked to him all the way to like 6am in the morn hahaha. It was so fun talking to him. We were reminiscing about pri sch days and how dumb we were when we used to like each other back then. Lol.

I have tuition tmr and then im meeting Cleon! Yay! I miss him so so so much :D 

I have to do my tuition hmwk now. Im so laaaazy sia :(

Lol k bye.




comment? / top