vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, January 1, 2009
time:3:22 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Wow, its 2009 already. How... weird haha. 2008 has gone by extremeeeely fast. I don't even feel Sec 4 yet and I definitely don't feel like im gonna turn 16. But I guess I gotta get used to it sooner or later. 

One thing im looking forward to this year is definitely Drama - only if the instructor guy takes us. And I think that's about it for now? Haha. There are so many things im not looking forward to though.
  1. Going to school
  2. Waking up early for school
  3. 'O' Levels 
  4. Studying
  5. Homework
  6. Projects
  7. Exams
  8. Headaches
  9. Stress
  10. Getting older
Hahaha. That's a dumb list but yeah im just not looking forward to this year. Oh wellll.

I celebrated the New Year's at East Coast with Zak, Pravin, Max and Shyam and his family. It was fun. Thanks for inviting me guys :) Khai's bday thing was also at East Coast so I bumped into Shao, Haikal and a couple of others. Happy Birthday Khai! Im wishing you a day late on my blog though haha.

Soooo did anyone do the holiday homework? Haha.

(love)





comment? / top