vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009
time:10:01 PM
I have been sick for the past 2 days. I think its due to over-exhaustion. And usually I would be happy to skip school but instead im feeling super worried about what I missed out on in school. And even though I've been sleeping A LOT these 2 days, I am still extremely tired. Sigh, this sucks.

I did do some work while I was home though. I watched The Crucible movie and I thought it was really good. Winona Ryder is beautiful to me as Abigail but I didn't think her acting was excellent. I loved Daniel Day-Lewis as John Proctor though. He was absolutely brilliant, especially the scene where he confessed a lie before being hanged.

Ohh and I still haven't done my Malay hmwk, ughhh. I just can't be bothered about Malay.

Hopefully I won't pass out in school tmr.

(If im not wrong, Shana took this back at the hostel in London.)






comment? / top