vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Friday, January 2, 2009
time:9:37 PM
I have been trying to watch 90210 but I can't find a freaking site that actually plays the vids fully and doesn't take 15374820 hours to load. Ughhh. All the links end up at megavideo and apparently it calculates 20 mins or so as 72 mins and I have to wait 52 mins to continue watching. It is very annoying!!!!! (I wonder if you get what I mean but whatever haha)

The first day of school was okaaay. I really think walking to the new site from the old site was a complete waste of time. My school is now in Thomson btw. Went through a lot of admin stuff and blah blah blah. I still can't believe im Sec 4 though. I don't like being Sec 4. Hmmm oh well.

Hung out with my babes after school :D Hehe. Im gonna have fun a few more days bfr I start getting serious okay. 

(love)








comment? / top