vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Sunday, January 11, 2009
time:8:48 PM
Im just gonna do a short summary of anything I remember doing before I start memorizing my drama lines. :(

K so erhh on Sat I had tuition with Jaz and after that met up with Zak and Eddy to go over to Temasek Poly's open house. I like TP's environment best out of NYP and NP and now im really not sure what course I wanna take so I prolly won't try out for the DPA thing.

AND THEN! We saw UTT!!!!!!!!! Haha I don't know why but me and Jaz were like freaking out and my heart was like beating super fast hahaha. And Eddy very nicely asked Utt to take a pic with us, so YAY! Hehe. I think he's sooo hot. I like his eyes. Ohh and I gave him a hug too! Haha :D

So anw, from TP we took a long ride back on the bus to Jaz/Edwayne's place and hung out at the pool with Joel and Adrian who came later. We caught a movie at Eddy's place too. (:

Hmmm and other than that my D&T coursework has to be handed in by 15 July. Ahhhh.

I also have bangs now btw, lol. All pics are with Jaz so I may post em up some time soon.

(love)




comment? / top