vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Thursday, February 19, 2009
time:9:00 PM
Common tests have been pretty good so far, except for Malay and Math. But whatever, I should be able to do fine by 'O' Levels. I don't know about Malay though haha, I can't really be bothered by it. Tmr will be the Chem common test, I'm pretty confident I'll do well. I BETTER do well!!! Lol.

Okay, bye. (:




comment? / top