vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, February 16, 2009
time:7:40 PM
Drama prelims tmr :S

"You loved me John Proctor, and whatever sin it is, you love me yet!" 

I had to repeat this stupid line a million times just now because Marcus couldn't get his blocking -movement on stage - right -.- 

Well whatever it is, I just hope all of us performing tmr will do well! So all the best everyone :D



comment? / top