vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009
time:10:42 PM
God could have put us in any kind of world, he could have made up any kind of reality, but yet he put us in a world of conflict, pain and death. 

I always wonder why life is so complicated and screwed up most of the time and happiness only remains for some period of time. I always never knew why though. Sometimes I don't even know if I believe in God.

I'm a free thinker just in case you didn't know. 

I actually believe that when we die, that's simply the end of it. Your world goes black and you no longer exist. It could happen right? We all don't know. 

Maybe, if there is a God, he just wanted us to grow and learn as his creation. To learn from our mistakes and to push ourselves further than we'd ever imagine, and when we do well, we go to heaven but if we sucked, we go straight to hell. 

That makes life an exam too doesn't it, a test. 

I don't even know why I'm typing out all this, I just had a million thoughts in my head and I had to let at least a few out.

Urgh. 

(bye)



comment? / top