vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, February 14, 2009
time:7:52 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I had Drama full dress rehearsals in the morn then went to Weijie's to shower and change. Went out with her today, hehe :)

Met Laura, Rina and some of the boys after getting Weijie's balloons for her sis but left early cause I wanted to relax at home since I have ANOTHER drama rehearsal tmr morn. Sigh, I can't wait for the March hols even though I still sort of have sch on some of the days. 

Wish me luck, Drama prelims this Tuesday. 

Love should be shown everyday and everywhere.



comment? / top