vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, February 9, 2009
time:8:26 PM
I just found out that EMINEM will be back! Yayyy haha finally man. It's been like 4 years? I really really can't wait for his new album to come out, Relapse. I will always love Eminem whether or not the new album is as good as his others. To me, he's the best rapper aliveeeeeee.

Yesterday's drama rehearsal with Ms Pei was very helpful. It helped us complete the blocking of the second scene and now we don't have to be sooo stressed out anymore but we still need a lot of work to actually be good.

Urgh, I have a freaking malay paper from RI to do. How bloody annoying. I think I'll be looking at the dictionary every few seconds. :(


(love)


comment? / top