vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009
time:7:08 PM
I just reached home awhile ago from Drama CCA. We didn't do too well cause most of us haven't had time to memorize our lines. I mean I have 2 different scripts to memorize, one for 'O's and another for the CCA. Plus, I have been really busy and I just don't have time for anything! 

But I shouldn't complain cause I was the one who wanted to take up the role. Sigh, this sucks.

I can't believe I'm even having a full day (8:30am - 6pm(?)) rehearsal for Drama O's on Sunday's with my drama group because we simply can't find a day when everyone is free on the weekdays and on Sat. *curses

I just gotta tahan for this year. I can do it, I think.




comment? / top