vee eee are ohh and eye que you eee ♥


Veronic

(smile)
I wanna get outta here.
I wanna travel the world
and just disappear.

misc

thanks2
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Saturday, February 28, 2009
time:9:01 AM
Jaz slept over at my place yesterday cause we have tuition in the morn today. Tuition's only a 15 min walk from my place :D

We were supposed to watch the movies, Before Sunrise and Before Sunset but she fell asleep. Tsk, armpit! Haha.

Yaaay, I'm going out with Weijie later! Hehe. I AM ACTUALLY GONNA GO OUT! Lol.



I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
Cause I know you're worth it, you're worth it.
:)

(love)

P.S. I got 39/100 for my malay, hahaha wtf. I got 19/25 for SS though, an A1 :D Hehe.


comment? / top